Air Conditioning Repair Palm Springs | On-Time System Repairs for All Makes & Models
Air-conditioning not working? When your system dies on a hot and humid summer day in the Coachella Valley, you need professional service.
Signs Your Air Conditioning Needs Repair
Before your system breaks down, you'll notice warning signs that something is not quite right. The sooner you contact the repair service, the more likely it is that we can prevent the problem from becoming a major issue..
Wondering if your AC system is about to fail? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you need to repeatedly lower the thermostat to reach and maintain the desired temperature? You may have a refrigerant leak.
- Is your airflow uneven from room to room? Your air handler could be failing or something is restricting airflow inside your ducts.
- Is one room of your home much colder than the others? You may have a problem with your thermostat.
- Moisture leaking from your system? Your ducts may be cracked or your system may be losing refrigerant.
- Do you hear strange sounds, like grati or squealing? You can have anything from a bad fan belt to imminent system failure.
- Do you smell strange odors? One or more wires may have burned out.
- Has your electric bill spiked? A malfunctioning system is not energy-efficient.
Stay Cool With AC Repair From Comfort Air
Whether your problem lies with an inexpensive repair such as a broken thermostat to a costly one such as a broken compressor, Comfort Air has the skill and experience to fix all makes and models.
If your system is not worth the repair costs, we are honest enough to tell you that you need to consider replacing it. Bad time? We have financing plans that can help you attain the system you need without busting your budget.
If your system is not cooling your home, or if you notice noise, smell, or leaks, give us a call and we'll do what it takes to restore the cool, comfortable conditions you're used to. Call us today at 760-933-7917, email email@example.com, or get in touch via our website.