Get rebates of up to $1,700 ON A QUALIFYING LENNOX® HOME COMFORT SYSTEM
At Comfort Air, we believe that you should get the most out of your heating and air conditioning system for maximum comfort. Innovative new systems from Lennox allow you to experience perfectly heated and cooled air throughout every inch of your home.
Many Lennox systems offer attractive rebates:
- START WITH UP TO $1,300 IN REBATES.* Save on a complete qualifying Lennox®home comfort system that includes a gas furnace or blower coil, air conditioner or heat pump, and thermostat.
- SAVE UP TO $300 ON SOLAR PANELS.* Buy four or more solar panels for use with the SunSource®Home Energy System and get a rebate on the solar solution that cuts heating and cooling bills by up to 50%.
- GET UP TO A $100 REBATE ON ZONING.* Purchase iHarmony® zoning, a major advance in precision climate control, and enjoy savings and custom comfort.
Enjoy The Lennox Advantage
Comfort Air is a premier Lennox dealer committed to helping you and your family enjoy your home whether it needs heating or cooling. We are eager to work with you to find the perfect Lennox heating and cooling system for your home.
Here are just three Lennox AC systems that we professionally design and install in homes throughout the Coachella Valley:
Lennox XC17 Air Conditioner
- Efficiency ratings of up to 18.00 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner.
Lennox XC21 Air Conditioner
- Efficiency ratings of up to 21.20 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner.
Lennox XC25 Air Conditioner
- Efficiency ratings of up to 26.00 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- Variable-capacity operation, similar to the cruise control system of high-performance automobiles, automatically makes adjustments as necessary within 0.5 degrees of your set temperature to provide maximum energy efficiency.
Here’s What All 3 Great Systems Have In Common
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option— by adding solar modules, you create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more, which reduces energy consumption and utility costs
- iComfort®-enabled technology— when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat, your air conditioner can exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency.
Save With ENERGY STAR® Qualified Systems
Lennox systems are ENERGY STAR® qualified, which means they meet or exceed EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
In 2014, this product was designated as the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR product of the year, which means it meets rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to prevent greenhouse gas emissions.
For more information about Lennox air-conditioners for your home or to schedule a free in-home cooling analysis, contact Comfort Air, your local Lennox Premier Dealer. To get started, just call us at 760-320-5800, email email@example.com, or fill in our contact form.