Lennox Air Conditioning Systems
Lennox and Comfort Air: A Reliable Combination for Your Indoor Comfort Needs.
Get rebates of up to $1,700 ON A QUALIFYING LENNOX® HOME COMFORT SYSTEM
Make your most–used appliance your most rewarding. Surround yourself with the environment you’ve always wanted. An environment of perfectly heated and cooled air, filling every square inch of your home. With the innovation of Lennox, sophisticated pieces of technology work as one to take your comfort to an amazing new level.
START WITH UP TO $1,300 IN REBATES.*
Save on a complete qualifying Lennox® home comfort system that includes gas furnace or blower coil, air conditioner or heat pump and thermostat.
SAVE UP TO $300 ON SOLAR PANELS.*
Buy four or more solar panels for use with the SunSource® Home Energy System and get a rebate on the solar solution that cuts heating and cooling bills by up to half.
GET UP TO A $100 REBATE ON ZONING.*
Purchase iHarmony® zoning, a major advance in precision climate control and enjoy savings and custom comfort.
We can help you find the best heating and cooling system for your home and install it so that it provides years of efficient, reliable comfort.
As a Lennox Premier Dealer, Comfort Air has an even greater ability to help you and your family enjoy the very best in indoor comfort, all cooling season long.
Here are just three Lennox AC systems that we professionally design and install in homes throughout the Coachella Valley:
Lennox XC17 Air Conditioner
- Efficiency ratings of up to 18.00 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
Lennox XC21 Air Conditioner
- Efficiency ratings of up to 21.20 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner.
Lennox XC25 Air Conditioner
- Efficiency ratings of up to 26.00 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- Variable-capacity operation works much like the cruise control system of high-performance automobiles, automatically making adjustments as necessary, within 0.5 degrees of your set temperature, to provide maximum energy efficiency.
Here’s what all 3 Great Systems Have in Common
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the air conditioner, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency.
ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2014. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2014 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
To learn more about high quality and energy efficient Lennox home air conditioners – or, to schedule an in-home cooling analysis and new system quote – contact Comfort Air today. Your local Lennox Premier Dealer.
You’ll rest easier with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee!
Save now on high quality Comfort Air products and services.
Comfort Air Services
For more information on any of our home heating, cooling, or indoor air quality services, select from the box below: