Air Conditioning System
Need a new air-conditioning system? Hire a company who does more than sell you equipment.
Buying a new air-conditioning system involves more than selecting the model you want to buy and calling in a service company to install it. You want to make sure that the new unit works in conjunction with your heating system and is the exact size you need for your home. To select the proper unit, you need the advice of Comfort Air, experts in air-conditioning systems in the Coachella Valley, to make the best choice for your family. Once you have the system, you can confidently entrust the installation to Comfort Air.
What Should You Consider In Selecting An Air Conditioning System?
Buying a new air-conditioning system can be costly, but in Southern California, having proper AC is crucial to your daily comfort. In selecting the system you should ask several questions:
- How big is your system, relative to the size of your home? The wrong size may cost you more to operate and not last as long as it should.
- How old is your current system? Older systems are not as efficient as modern ones, so an outdated system can cost you more in the long run in energy bills.
- How efficient is your current unit? Your technician can examine the SEER rating, a measure of efficiency, if your unit has one. Ranging from 13-21, the higher the rating, the more energy-efficient your system is.
- How high is your electric bill? Even if your system is fairly efficient, you may not be using your air-conditioning in the most effective way. Installing programmable thermostats can ensure that your home is cool when you’re there, but slightly warmer when you are at work.
- Does your home have spots or cold spots that a new system should eliminate? You may need a zoned system that allows you to control each area, or you may have a problem with blocked ducts or registers. You might even want to consider a ductless system to serve the areas that have inadequate registers or none at all.
- Are your ducts in good condition? They may be blocked or dusty. More seriously, they may be the wrong size or have cracks or leaks in them that prevent proper airflow.
Comfort Air Of Palm Springs Asks The Right Questions
With years of experience in Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Rancho Mirage, and other cities in the valley, Comfort Air knows how to assess your air-conditioning needs.
- We examine your system, including the unit itself and the airflow from the registers and ducts.
- We verify that your ducts are the proper size to work effectively in your home.
- We consider features that you need to accommodate the layout of your home and your lifestyle.
- We use this information to determine the best system for your home.
Designing Your New System
The system that we design for your home will include:
- Top quality equipment with energy saving features
- Our expert design and installation services
- Excellent warranties
- New system financing if desired
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Information about rebates and credits from the manufacturer, the utility company, or the government
The Comfort Air approach to designing AC systems has worked for thousands of homeowners in the Coachella Valley, and we are confident that this customized approach will work for you.
Ready for a free in-home consultation and a quote on a new system? Just call us at 760-320-5800, email email@example.com, or fill in our contact form.