Air Conditioning Palm Springs | New AC System Palm Springs
Once you’ve made the decision to install a new air conditioning system, next comes the decision on who to hire to handle the job for you.
Here are several reasons why Comfort Air is such a popular choice:
- We design systems, not just install them
- We recommend the right size system for your home, as one that is too large or too small will increase your energy costs and shorten your system’s lifespan
- We check you ductwork for proper sizing, cracks, leaks, and air flow
- If we’re replacing your current system, we check the airflow from each register
- We also check for hot spots or cold spots that a new system can even out
- If you’re paying more than you’d like to on your home energy bill, zoning might be a way to lower your costs, and we’ll advise accordingly
Here’s more of what you get from Comfort Air with a new air conditioning system:
- Top quality equipment
- Your choice of SEER ratings from 13-21…the higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the system
- The option of a variable speed system for super quiet operation and lower energy costs
- Programmable thermostats
- Excellent warranties
- Our expert design and installation services
- New system financing
- Our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
If there are manufacturer or utility rebates available, we’ll make sure you know about them. Same goes for government tax credits.
Does that sound like a company you can entrust to install your new air conditioning system? Thousands of area home owners think so, and we’re confident you will too once we have a chance to meet and discuss your family’s air conditioning needs.
Contact us today for a free in-home consultation and new system quote.
You’ll rest easier with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee!
Save now on high quality Comfort Air products and services.
Comfort Air Services
For more information on any of our home heating, cooling, or indoor air quality services, select from the box below: