Lennox Heating Systems Palm Springs
Comfort Air and Lennox: Your Winter-Time Indoor Comfort Partners.
As a Lennox Preferred Dealer, Comfort Air knows their heating products inside and out…and all for your family’s added comfort and convenience.
Here’s just one of many Lennox home heating system’s we can design and install in your home.
Lennox SL280V Variable Speed Gas Furnace
The SL280V is designed to deliver cozy and reliable warmth, while keeping operating sounds at a minimum. It’s also engineered to perform at peak efficiency, so you can enjoy substantial energy savings compared to an older system.
- 80% AFUE heating efficiency—rating can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces.
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. This combination minimizes heating costs by seamlessly alternating between the two energy sources, depending on outdoor conditions.
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency.
- Sealed blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort.
For added comfort and convenience, we can enhance your system with two additional products from Lennox:
- PureAir™ Air Purification System – Your best defense against poor indoor air quality, The PureAir™ system uses exclusive UVA-light technology to attack all three classes of indoor air contaminants–particles, mold/mildew/bacteria and odors/chemical vapors. It not only reduces, but also destroys ozone, a known lung irritant.
- iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat – iComfort Wi-Fi® makes it easy to adjust your home’s temperature and control energy costs from anywhere in the world, using a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
To learn more about our many home heating solutions, contact Comfort Air today.
You’ll rest easier with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee!
Save now on high quality Comfort Air products and services.
Comfort Air Services
For more information on any of our home heating, cooling, or indoor air quality services, select from the box below: